Activities and Markets
Detailed engineering and management
Site Construction Activities
Procurement, contracts and logistics
EPC project planning and implementation
Facility management and maintenance
- GSA-EPC Projects Ltd., using mainly in house resources, provides the activities related to basic and detail engineering, procurement, construction and project management as an integrated package solution for EPC/LSTK projects as a whole, as well as for the local content of EPC/LSTK projects executed locally by Foreign EPC/LSTK Main Contractors.
- For our independent EPC activities, as well as when collaborating with Foreign Main EPC/LSTK International Contractors, we use advanced engineering systems and technologies based on the latest generation of data processing tools to execute the complete projects or as the case may be the local content of EPC/LSTK projects in full synchronization and integration with the Main EPC/LSTK Contractor engineering systems.
- Multi-disciplinary detail engineering and design capabilities supported in full by procurement and site construction management and supervision activities proven capability and experience, backed by real knowledge of local conditions.
- Construction works capabilities, in particular mechanical erection works, various shop fabrication facilities, steel structures fabrication and erection, site civil works, piping fabrication and erection works, I&C works, etc., all in accordance with ISO- 3834 parts 1& 2.
- Comprehensive knowledge of compliance with the local design codes and work safety requirements in Israel, according to ISO-9000 and other local and international standards.
- Capability to perform Authority Engineering in order to legally conform with the different permitting and mandatory local regulations necessary to be implemented for the safe construction and commissioning of industrial projects in an orderly and timely manner.
- Skilled staff and manpower having a yearly average of 750 various professionals on the payroll, out of which more than 500 on a permanent basis.
- In order to achieve HSE targets, GSA-EPC Projects Ltd. General Management is committed to operate according to the following implementation course of action:
- Constant attention to the HSE Management System and its improvement in accordance with international standards.
- Definition of measurable targets through indicators linked with specific goals.
- Cooperation with Public Authorities, Clients, Suppliers, Subcontractors, Local Communities and other external stakeholders.
- Regular audits on HSE Management System and management of non-conformities.